Personal Client Package

If you are an existing client from last tax season, please contact our office to get your customized renewal information to confirm and update.

If you are a new personal client, there is a little more work and you have a few different options to send us your information.

PDF Version

Use the PDF Version to fill out, print, sign, and bring with your records or  upload it with your records using our Secure Client Portal

-- OR --

Online Form

If you are ready and have the time, you can fill it in directly online.

-- AND --

Don't forget the government authorization forms below.

They are not included with all your other identifying information in our client package for your protection.

CRA Personal Consent Form        CRA Business Consent Form